This shampoo has the ability to neutralize unwanted orange undertones from brown to light brown hair. It is perfectly normal for newly dyed hair to lose some of its primary pigments after washing. Consequently, it is also normal for some tones to appear on the surface of the hair. Therefore, this shampoo has a blue pigmentation that ends up offsetting this loss of color. At the same time, this shampoo is essential for maintaining the natural color of the hair, avoiding changes in undertones, particularly with sun exposure.
This Chroma Crème range is made up of several neutralizing shampoos suitable for different hair colours. Each of them ends up offering an instant fix with the utmost care. In this sense, these shampoos are the result of the unique collaboration between L'Oréal Professionnel Paris coloring and care laboratories. Furthermore, to work perfectly, they have powerful colored pigments 10 times smaller to penetrate more easily into the hair fiber. In addition, each shampoo is free of hair-damaging ingredients. Thus, the hair not only ends up having a radiant, shiny and uniform color, but also ends up being smoother and perfectly clean. In short, this shampoo washes the entire hair and scalp helping to neutralize orange undertones typical of brown hair.
Apply evenly on wet hair. Emulsify and leave to act for at least two minutes, or more depending on the degree of neutralization you want. Finally, rinse thoroughly with water. Alternate with your usual shampoo.
- Blue pigments neutralize orange undertones in the hair. Moreover, this shampoo has ten times smaller pigments than normal for greater penetration of color into the hair fiber;
- Salicylic acid works in shampoo by exfoliating and breaking down dead skin cells
- Sodium Hydroxide has the ability to adjust the pH of products so that they perfectly balance the skin and hair without damaging it.
- We currently offer shipping only New Zealand wide
- $8.50 flat rate shipping on orders up to $100.00
- FREE shipping for orders over $100.00
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and then sent via tracked courier and should arrive in another 1-3 working days (rural allow another few days)
- Please note, we do not ship to PO Box addresses, so please provide a physical address